Easy Touch Meso is a micro-channelling device for in clinic use that promotes the penetration of meso products into the epidermis without an electronic pen. Can also be retailed for clients to use at home so great opportunity for upselling.
The device is a sterile one-time use (but then can be given to clients to use at home) and costs £10 + VAT.
The actual mesotherapy solutions you can use are endless. We would only recommend the use of pharmaceutical grade mesotherapy solutions. Unfortunately, just because a product is in a vial and marketed as a mesotherapy solution doesn’t mean it actually is.
Within the Easy Touch Meso range they include:
- Age Less
- No Gravity
- Adipo Fit
- Hair Flash
During the course we will also discuss at length other mesotherapy solutions from the Fusion range.
Cost: £150 + VAT
Pre-Requisites: Facial qualification
Course Length: 2 hours via Live Video
Course Content & Learning Outcomes:
- Anatomy of the skin and ageing
- History of mesotherapy
- Equipment needed
- Selection and criteria for mesotherapy products
- Range of mesotherapy products available and benefits of each/where to use
- Consultations and contraindications
- Meso T Mask: Bespoke treatment masks
- Fusion Mesotherapy
- Institute BCN Mesotherapy
- Treatment cost & revenue (working example on how to price treatments)
- Meso Skin Care (which you can also use for non Easy Touch Meso clients)
- Fractional Mesotherapy
- Needle Free Mesotherapy/Xpert
- Online live video training
Awarding Body: ThinkTree